2021 is kicking off with a #2021RoséPartyRoundup update!
Here are the 2020 vintage WA Rosé Wine Release Time Frames:
- Airfield: RELEASED! Sangiovese Rosé
- Ancestry Cellars:
- Betz Winery
- Charles Smith: NEW! Now at Costco, K Wines, a Kirkland Signature Brand Rosé
- Chateau St Michelle: RELEASED! Limited Release Le Rosé
- Col Solare:
- Goose Ridge: April
- Gorman Winery: 42-39-56…”That’s a whole lot of Rosé” and The Devil Wears Pink! RELEASED!
- Guardian Cellars: RELEASED!
- JBookwalter: RELEASED!
- JM Cellars: RELEASED!
- Kennedy Shaw:
- Lauren Ashton Cellars: April 2, 2021
- Longshadows Vintners: RELEASED! Julia’s Dazzle
- Love that Red
- Mark Ryan: “Flowerhead” RELEASED!
- Matthews: May
- Novelty Hill Januik
- Patterson Cellars: RELEASED!
- Prohibition Cellars
- Rocky Pond Winery
- Sightglass Cellars: NEW THIS YEAR! Coming Soon! so excited!
- Sparkman: This Old Porch RELEASED!
- The Underground Wine Project: And Why am I Mr. Pink Rosé RELEASED! (You can find this at grocery stores)
- Two Vintners:
- William church: April
- Wit Cellars:
- WT Vintners: Mid April
On the evening of June 9th, 2016, I attended the King County Library event at JBookwalter Wines in Woodinville, WA. The guest Author Cynthia Nims, discussed her book “Oysters: Recipes that Bring Home a Taste of the Sea”, how she completed the research for it, her travels, seeking out all of the different oysters and how they are harvested, resulted in the recipes in the book and they include a variety of ways to prepare oysters.
The catering provided at this event, Perfect Pair Catering, used a few of Cynthia’s recipes for the guests to taste.
Oysters on the half shell with a Lemon-Rosemary mignonette, Zippy Oyster Shots, Smoked Oysters and more.
Kevin Brendt, Tasting Studio Manager at JBookwalter Wines in Woodinville, was the wine host for the evenings event and paired the wines with the fabulous seafood dishes. The event was a great time and Kevin took the time to explain each dish and why he chose the wine he paired with the foods.
J Bookwalters Wines can be found at the tasting studio in Woodinville, or at the winery in Richland, WA. J Bookwalter Wines Website
Facebook: J Bookwalter Woodinville
Rosé wine, whether its in the middle of February on a rainy day in Woodinville, or a hot sunny day in the park at the Celebrate Woodinville Festival, Rosé wine is one of our favorites. There is something about the wine that is exciting to me, because it has such a range of dryness and sweetness, depending on the grapes used and each winemakers creation.
Photo courtesy of Gorman Winery Facebook
This weekend is Valentines Day, the start of an exciting time for Kevin and I in Woodinville. We head out collecting Rosé wines each year, amassing a large collection of wines from Woodinville wine makers. Whether its a seafood dinner on a Tuesday, or a romantic dinner at the LeBrendt Bistro, or our 4th annual Rosé Roundup party in August, a Rosé wine is great at anytime! Get out for a visit to Woodinville Wine Country, there is so much to see!
Here is a list of Valentines Day Events!
Julia & Kevin @tastingfoodwine